lundi 23 décembre 2013

Art Director


Hey guys, it's hollyday season, time with family and such and... who says family says! you guessed it, distractions XD I think each time I sat down on my chair to draw today, I was called to do something O.o
Daahhh! 

Anyways, I am taking a bit of time (just a little bit cuz I just got called once again XD) to show some screenshot of our animation that we presented in class as TEAM GOAT!



Unfortunately, I can't show you the complete animation since we are gonna send it to some contest and so on, but here are some key shot of it!

Really proud of the work we accomplished and everysingle one in the team is awesome and talented!

SO, I present you this awesome team work in which I have been concept artist and art director!











Hope you like

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire